Application / Instructions
1. First, thoroughly clean the surfaces and equipment that are to be disinfected. Rinse any cleaning agent that may be used off with clean water.
2. Disinfecting surfaces in animal housing and the associated spaces:
3. Apply the agent by spraying it at low pressure
4. Be sure that the surfaces remain moist for the entire leave-in time
5. After finishing, rinse thoroughly
6. When applying the foam, no unprotected people or animals may be present
0.75% (=7.5 ml fill up to 1 litre water)
Leave-in time: at least 5 minutes
Use biocides safely. Read the label and product information before use.
Step-by-step plan for hygienic cleaning:
Pathogen pressure in the housing
- Thorough preparation. Remove all materials and equipment (manure, drinkers, feeders, etc.) from the housing unit.
- Coat all surfaces in the housing unit (and associated materials) with MS Topfoam. In cases of heavy fouling, pre-wet the surfaces.
- Spray the housing unit (and all associated materials) clean using a high-pressure jet and then rinse with low-pressure water.
- Disinfect the housing unit with MS Megades Novo, to kill all remaining microorganisms.
- Rinse the housing unit (and all associated materials) with clean water and allow it to dry.
- A low-pathogen environment. The housing unit is ready for use again.
MS Megades Novo:
- A deep-acting disinfectant foam, especially for livestock farming;
- Destroys bacteria and viruses;
- Does not erode the materials;
- Works perfectly on rough or porous substrates (e.g. wood and concrete).
Become our local partner!
Why partner with MS Schippers?
- Get the best products on the market today
- Get full sales and marketing support
- Get the best price as you buy directly from the factory
Leave your name + email address and we will contact you!